These are times of great uncertainty posing considerable impacts on our lives. We understand that, like all of us here at Good Design & Build, you are concerned about Covid-19. As a home remodelling company, we are doing everything we can to ensure a comprehensive and sustained response to the current situation. As we continue with our work, safety is our highest priority. We are guided in our decisions by directives of the UK government, WHO and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control recommendations, and instructions of other leading health organisations. With our prime concern being the health and well-being of our customers and our staff, we have taken the following measures;
- All our design and drawings teams are working from home
- We have a robust internal CRM that allows us to work on the projects virtually
- Resorting to telephone and Skype meetings with our clients and avoiding site meetings
- We understand how important it is for our self employed builders and workers to carry on working to earn money and are doing everything possible to make sure we keep the works on without putting anyone at risk
- Work continues in properties that have been vacated by clients
- Build team members, if feeling unwell, are advised to stay at home
- All our build teams are provided company vans for travelling to avoid public transport
- All builders have been advised to pre-order any materials so the works can carry on in case the shops shut
- We have postponed and rescheduled projects of our elderly clients
- We are offering virtual consultations with our experts if you wish to discuss your upcoming projects.
Rest assured, contingency plans are in place, and we are making necessary adjustments to offer our best services as the situation evolves. Our experienced team has expertise in proactive measures, and we continue to be operational as required to minimise disruption to your home improvement plans.
Call us on 020 3846 7958 or visit https://www.gooddesignbuild.co.uk/contact-us/ if you have any questions regarding our new work procedure, and let us know how we can help with your new or continuing project. We wish you and your family plain sailing through these trying circumstances. Stay safe and look after each other.